How to use and Add Gradients in Photoshop
This video will walk you through using photoshop gradients!
INSTALL GRADIENTS ( The Old Way )
- Go to Edit > Preset > Preset Manager… then select the Gradient preset type.
- Click Load… then locate the file and click open.
- Your gradients will be available to use with the gradient presets in the gradient panel.
OR USE THE DRAG & DROP METHOD ( Photoshop CC )
This method is a great solution if you find your .abr files are giving you trouble with installation. ( Greyed out. )
- Open Finder ( on Mac ) or Explorer / File manager ( Windows ) and find your file.
- Make sure you have Photoshop open.
- Double click on the file and it should automatically load into Photoshop.
- OR Drag the .grad file down to your Photoshop Icon. Drop it there!
- Open your Brushes presets palate, and you will find your brushes there.
Find the free set to download HERE!