ATP Textures only sells digital products. No physical product will be sent to you.
Your files will be available once your payment has been processed.
ATP Textures does NOT offer refunds on digital products purchased in my store.
If you have any queries regarding my products or are having trouble with your digital download, please do not hesitate to send me a message. I am happy to help. I will reply within 24 hours.
Please check the Help Centre as it may have the answer you have been looking for!
All files sold by ATP Textures are Copyright.
Even if you purchase a Commercial Licence, you may not register as a trademark the item made using my digital product or the end product incorporating the item — not even logos.
You cannot purchase exclusive commercial rights to any product. If someone else chooses to buy an extended license for this product and make similar items, they can.
- All digital files purchased from ATP Textures are licensed for one business / photographer / studio only and must not be copied, shared, re packaged for sale or transmitted in any other form, physical or digital.
All files are available for personal use. They do not come with a commercial licence. This must be purchased separately.
- You can incorporate the digital products for sale in your photography as an overlay, in a flattened state, without a commercial licence.
- You will need to add a link to ATP Textures with your listing when selling your work on the internet, eg. Etsy, Creative Market...
- If you are a professional photographer supplying a finished, printed photograph to clients, you DO NOT have to credit ATP Textures.
- To use these commercially you will need to buy a STANDARD or EXTENDED commercial licence.
- You cannot create Digital Papers, Cards, Invitations, Overlays, Backdrops, Prints or Marketing material which you will re-sell to the public with my textures without a commercial licence.
- You cannot create new textures out of my original files, for sale, with or without a Commercial Licence, on Etsy or any other selling platform. This means you cannot re sell my textures as original or altered individual digital files, at all.
All digital papers are available for personal and small commercial use
- You can incorporate these in your artwork for sale only when they are combined with other elements and in a flattened state ( eg. Jpeg file or printed ) without a commercial licence.
- You can create digital / printed cards or complete scrapbooking pages with these files for sale if they are made available in a way that the original digital papers cannot be extracted from your project.
- You cannot exceed 100 sales for each item using my digital papers and you may only use the papers in one single project. You will need to add a link to ATP Textures with your listing when selling your work on the internet, eg. Etsy, Creative Market, Shopify.
- To use these commercially without credit and if you are using these papers for multiple projects where sales exceed 100, you will need to buy a STANDARD or EXTENDED commercial licence.
- You cannot create new textures or papers out of my original files, for sale, with or without a Commercial Licence, on any physical, digital or other selling platform.
You can use the Actions & Presets is all your work. Personal and commercial is ok!
- All digital files purchased from ATP Textures are licensed for one business/photographer/studio only and must not be copied, shared, re packaged for sale or transmitted in any other form, physical or digital.