HOW TO ADD .PNG OVERLAYS
These are super easy to use!
- Select the overlay to add to the image by going to File > Place Embedded.
- Find the overlay you wish to use and click Place.
- Resize/reposition to fit as needed and apply changes.
- You don't need to change the blend mode on .png overlays. Some, however, do look nice with a changed mode, like Screen, to make things brighter and more transparent, or Multiply, to make the overlay darker.
- Adjust opacity as desired.
- Adding a layer mask will help keep the overlay looking realistic, especially with the wing overlays
- Remove some of the encroaching overlay from your main subject.