HOW TO UNZIP FILES
All files are in compressed format. So they are what we call zipped files. This means you will need to unzip them to access the folder containing your digital product!
- Mac. All you need do is double click the file and it will automatically Unzip, revealing the folder containing your purchased product.
- Windows. To Unzip all the contents of the zipped folder, press and hold (or right-click) the folder, select Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
- Can't Unzip? If you are on a PC and right clicking does not offer “extract files”, then you might need to download an external program. WinRar is a free unzipping program that you can download and install safely from the internet.
- Unzipping your files from a mobile device is a bit trickier! Android is usually simple and easy. Iphone mobile downloads can be harder to work around because the restrict downloads and make it harder to un zip your files.
- The app, izip, can help you work around the problem and best of all, it's free! Most of my products are made for desktop applications and you would rarely need to use your phone to unzip.
- Here is a link to the website...
All Mobile Lightroom Presets in my store come with a PDF file. You don't need to unzip it. This is simply downloaded onto your device. The PDF files have boxed in links, usually 5 of them. One for each .dng Preset. This enables you to just click on the link in each box and download the file. You can save it to your gallery and from there it's an easy find from your lightroom mobile app.