HOW TO INSTALL PHOTOSHOP BRUSHES
In all of my brush sets, I have included an instructions sheet, to help you on your way. If you still find it confusing, you can follow the below steps.
INSTALL BRUSHES ( The Old Way )
- Go to Edit > Preset > Preset Manager… then select the Brushes preset type.
- Click Load… then locate the file ending in .ABR, and click open.
- Your brushes will be available to use with the Brush Tool in the Brushes Panel (Window > Brush)
OR USE THE DRAG & DROP METHOD ( Photoshop CC )
This method is a great solution if you find your .abr files are giving you trouble with installation. ( Greyed out. )
- Open Finder ( on Mac ) or Explorer / File manager ( Windows ) and find your file.
- Make sure you have Photoshop open.
- Double click on the file and it should automatically load into Photoshop.
- OR Drag the .abr file down to your Photoshop Icon.
- Open your Brushes presets palate, and you will find your brushes there.
- Video following the below will take you through these steps!
VIDEO 1 ( The Old Way )
VIDEO 2 ( NEW WAY - Photoshop CC )